ExoMagic : The future of magic  

Go Back   ExoMagic : The future of magic > General > Magic Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #46 (permalink)
Student
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 99.0%
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Magic Type: close-up
PackmanMagic is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks like a great trick that you could perform many effects with but it is a bit outside my price range
PackmanMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #47 (permalink)
Student
Points: 199, Level: 3 Points: 199, Level: 3 Points: 199, Level: 3
Activity: 33.3%
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

illusionmaster23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinityracinguk View Post

I bought the M5 system about 2 months ago after seeing it on the *********** website ( it would take weeks to get delivered so i found a site in the UK that stocked it ).
As always i was very anxious waiting for it to be delivered and when it was i couldn't wait to get it opened , as you most of you probably know the the M5 ( or Micro 5 ) is a magnet for PK effect and it is very powerful. it will work through tables and any jacket you might have, it is fantastic.

in the box you get the M5 , a wrist strap to fit it , shim material ,a few shimmed shell coins ( American ) , 2 brass rings,a shimmed match and instruction book.

The M5 fits into a little pocket on the strap but the pocket doesnt close so it could fall out ( i use a safety pin to close it ) , you also need to use an elastic bandage (this is what is use) or other material if you want to use the M5 on your leg for table effects sitting down .
The M5 is very powerful! i pretty much shit myself when i was sitting at a dinner table and this steak knife was travelling its way over to me at great speed! luckily it hit the M5 and not me.
You can use the M5 to make anything move that is affected by magnets ie coins etc , but the real beauty in it is using shimmed items, when i have moved coins people often say " wheres the magnet then ? " but when you use a chicken bone , a match or something of a similar non metallic nature people a blown away. Because you are under there hand when doing the effect they know it has nothing to do with strings or anything like that and the auidence is left speechless. In saying that though as long as you put on a good acting job when making a coin stand up that is also very effective .

you can do many effects with the M5 one of which is making a coin disapper from someone's hand ie do what the raven does but without the setup time ,you would need to do a bit of sleight of hand as the coin would stick to the outside of your sleeve though. i own a raven also and it defo has its place and ill do a review on that later.
Another great effect is making somebodys watch stop which is great fun . basically you can create so many effects of your own just in owning this system , i highly recommend it .
I am also a big fan of this gimmick, the shims are the way to go for sure! I have gotten some great reactions with the match and shimmed cards. Highly recommend, however, may want to look into making your own as it is a little expensive.
illusionmaster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 10:52 PM   #48 (permalink)
Student
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 99.0%
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Current Trick: Perfecting the pass
Magic Type: Card magic. For now
Infinite is an unknown quantity at this point

I`m curious what the price tag on this system is?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:08 PM   #49 (permalink)
V.I.P.

Points: 16,081, Level: 81 Points: 16,081, Level: 81 Points: 16,081, Level: 81
Activity: 66.7%
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Current Trick: Ultracinese
Magic Type: Close-up/ Parlor
haroldross is a glorious beacon of lightharoldross is a glorious beacon of lightharoldross is a glorious beacon of lightharoldross is a glorious beacon of lightharoldross is a glorious beacon of lightharoldross is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase

Probably around $120.00 for an original product. Knockoffs are considerably less.