ExoMagic : The future of magic  

Go Back   ExoMagic : The future of magic > General > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Inactive

Magic Type: Card Magician
Location: In a dice stacking contest with Cindy Crawford under Alcatraz. (With small chunks of meat for dice.)
4757joshua2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Hi!

Hi everyone! My name is Joshua I'm 14 and I hope to become an active member around here. (You may have heard of me. I'm quite famous around the Elusionist forums.)

Cheers!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Inactive

leydenk09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well then, WELCOME!!!! Hope ya have fun! I joined a like a couple weeks ago and practically love this site, so hope you find the same foryourself! =P
leydenk09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Inactive

Location: In a dice stacking contest with Cindy Crawford under Alcatraz. (With small chunks of meat for dice.)
Smile

I don't know... There arn't many members around here... But it looks pretty cool so far.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
CEO & Founder

Current Trick: Retired
Magic Type: Street/Closeup
Alex has a spectacular aura aboutAlex has a spectacular aura aboutAlex has a spectacular aura about

In my eyes if you have a ton of members for example, *********** & Theory11, you run into the issue of having ignorance running rabid. We are a tight-nit community as mentioned before. We actually have a standard of excellence for our community and expect to keep that standard up there.

Through personal experiences I have found that people learn better in a smaller, more personal environment then a large one. Hell, maybe we will become the largest small site on the internet? Possible attracting popular magicians?

Sky is the limit, always think positive

Alex
Founder ExoMagic
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Inactive

leydenk09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally, I like smaller groups. Just like Exo said we are a tight-nit comunity. Newer magicians can also learn better in smaller groups. =)
leydenk09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
In my eyes if you have a ton of members for example, *********** & Theory11, you run into the issue of having ignorance running rabid. We are a tight-nit community as mentioned before. We actually have a standard of excellence for our community and expect to keep that standard up there.

Through personal experiences I have found that people learn better in a smaller, more personal environment then a large one. Hell, maybe we will become the largest small site on the internet? Possible attracting popular magicians?

Sky is the limit, always think positive

Indeed.

I actually like E. There's just the right number of members. (About 7 on at once at any given time.) Theory11 and the magic caf? on the other hand... Let's just say I don't go to those places much.

Cheers!