View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alex
Exo
CEO & Founder

Current Trick: Retired
Magic Type: Street/Closeup
Alex has a spectacular aura aboutAlex has a spectacular aura aboutAlex has a spectacular aura about
Default The Academy

The Academy:

What is it:
We are all artists. Every one of us tries to be a master of illusion. In order to cause the impossible to happen for our spectators, we have to have the right tools. The Academy is here to bring to you new tools to use to accomplish your magic goals. The Academy is a learning epicenter where artists can discuss freely their effects, ideas, and conjure up truly amazing things.

How do I access The Academy?:
To access the Academy, go to the forum main page. It will be a portion of the forum towards the bottom of the page. It will display once you have access. Click it, and all the tutorials and discussion we have for your Clearance Level will be displayed.

I can't see the Academy! How do I get promoted to view The Academy?:
As you progress and participate in the forums, you may gain additional clearance to more challenging and amazing magic. Promotions are not yet being offered, but soon, as our library of ExoMagician made tutorials grows, we will extend the opportunity to, by discussing your progress with a member of Staff, gain higher levels of clearance. The standard post count for level 1 clearance (basic access to The Academy) is 10 posts.

Clearance levels are as followed:
* Level One - 7 day registration & 10+ posts
* Level Two - 7 day registration & 70+ posts
* Level Three - 150 rep OR 150+ posts

For more information and further discussion on The Academy and what it has to offer, please read up on it at: Welcome to the Academy

Alex
Founder ExoMagic

Last edited by Alex; 04-27-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Merged due to double post
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex For This Useful Post:
mgsjack (10-04-2010)